Saturday 2 January 2016

Elsa Frozen Castle Cakes




This year I've been asked a couple of times to make Elsa's castle from the Frozen movie. I've only seen the movie once so I had to go to the trusty Internet to get a couple of images of Elsa's castle to make sure its right.
The images below are from the first time I made the castle cake and the image above is the second version.
The first time I made the cake it was larger with 10" and an 8" cake that I covered in white fondant and decorated in light blue fondant shards and snowflakes.
The second version was with a 6" and a 4" cake that I covered in jade coloured fondant and then decorated it with light blue and jade fondant shards followed by snowflakes.
My personal favourite is the second version I think the colour changes work best and the jade colour is gorgeous.





No comments:

Post a Comment