Thursday 4 September 2014

Designer Handbags and Shoes Cupcakes

I recently made a dozen cupcakes with designer handbags and logos for a friend to give as a birthday present and they went down a storm so she ordered another dozen with a few changes for a different friend. On this set she wanted two pairs of Louboutin's, one shoe stood up and the other on its side so you can see the red heel. At first I was trying to make a 3D pair of shoes but it wasn't working and then I remembered about the Westwood cake where I did the patchwork shoes. So I found a picture on  the Internet that had one stood up and one on its side, cut each section out and created a patchwork which would sit on top of the butter cream.
The next change was two Westwood logos to go with the Chanel and Louis Vuitton and six original handbags.
The cupcakes were lemon sponge with pink lemon butter cream.








No comments:

Post a Comment