Wednesday 23 January 2013

More Cakes For Bakery

This week I've been extremely busy making more fakes for the bakery display case. So far I've put two wedding cakes and a Valentines cake on display but I need to show a wider variety which is why I've made three birthday cakes - one is more for boys, another for girls and the last one is for more traditionalists. I thought I should also make a Mothers day cake as that is creeping up on us.
All the insides are polystyrene and the fondant should last for a while unless sunlight hits it but I don't have to worry about that at the moment. :-) 
For the rest of the week I'm going to make an Easter Cake and a Reveal Cake, if anyone has any ideas for the Reveal Cake I would love to hear them, always nice to hear for you. Anyways back to work.













No comments:

Post a Comment