Wednesday 23 February 2011

Cupcakes

I love making cupcakes. They may be simple to make but you can add whatever flavour or topping, inside and on top. These are some of my most recent cupcakes:




These were chocolate and vanilla cupcakes that were part of a selection of food for one of my friends at work. She told me yesterday that they went down a treat and also that she tried to take credit for them :-)
I really like the little floral cups that they sit in I think it just finishes them off beautifully.








The chocolate cupcakes above were for a party at my grandparents' house. I really love making flowers with a mixture of sugar paste and royal icing - it keeps its shape but tastes yummy.



The Cherry Cupcakes had coconut and chocolate chip filling with pink vanilla icing and a cherry on top.



And the purple cupcakes above were samples for my sister's wedding. I made two dozen and took them to the hen weekend so they could all give me feedback on flavours and appearance. Needless to say they all wanted more. Greedy Hens!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment