Friday 22 March 2013

Easter Cake

I noticed the last time I went over to the bakery that the last Easter Cake I made had faded quite badly and was no longer green and blue but turquoise, which is a very nice colour but not when its meant to be a picnic scene.
So this time I've gone white and kept with the bunny theme as they are super cute and very Easter. I've create a bunny paradise with carrots galore and Easter eggs going around the bottom edge of the cake. I must mention that Easter eggs aren't good for bunnies :-) just in case there are any young readers. 
The carrots and bunny are all hand made which is why the bunny looks a little bit like a mouse I think its the whiskers that did it. 
For this cake I wanted to make it super kids friendly, very colourful and fun so hopefully someone will want to buy one and I'll make sure its cake inside and not polystyrene.








No comments:

Post a Comment