Sunday 5 June 2011

New Brownies and Cupcakes

The pink flower cupcakes were a birthday gift for my mum's friend Anne. The sponge and icing flavour were both vanilla and the fondant flowers cheered them up a treat along with some pink glitter.


















This is my third attempt at making brownies and I think I have just about cracked it as I managed to find the recipe I used for the first batch. This batch were a tiny bit too firm so now I know not to put as much flour in as I did this time and I also used white chocolate for the chunks which made them really yummy :-) Next time they should hopefully be perfect - fingers crossed.










I made these dainty cupcakes for one of my mum's friends who was going to a hen do and the theme was pink, hence the pink butter icing. I enjoyed making these because of their simplicity and size, tiny cupcakes are so cute.


The sponge was vanilla with a vanilla and pink butter cream, topped off with a fondant heart and pink glitter.











No comments:

Post a Comment