Sunday 9 February 2014

Christmas Cake 2013

Over the Christmas period I attended a Christmas market where I made way too much but it was a 5 day market and what I didn't want was to run out of fruit cake and all things festive. It turns out though that Christmas cake is so not popular any more... who knew, I certainly didn't as I'm a fan :-)
A new addition to my Christmas treats are the little Gingerbread Houses which I have finally worked out how to stick them together in a presentable fashion and not with a bucket load of caramel glue which is super messy. I also put together 'Build Your Own Gingerbread House' kits which I sold a number of but got quite sick of being told that a number of supermarkets (who will remain nameless) were also selling build your own kits. My reply was 'well these are home-made gingerbread and not mass produce rubbish with lots of chemicals in so they last for 10 years instead of 3 months' yes I was slightly sarcastic but 5 days of it would send even the most charming of people sarcastic. 
Anywho here's my Christmas collection for 2013  
















No comments:

Post a Comment